Terms And Conditions
Terms & Condition
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookingsmade on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for Bookings made for the hotels it owns and as agent where a Booking is made for a hotel that it operates on behalf of the Hotel Owner. The booking confirmation will clearly state the identity of the Owner.
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us.
“Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking.
“Hotel” means the premises for which your Booking is made.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Websites” means amarnathyatri.com any other website owned or operated by us relating to a Hotel from time to time.
“GST” means Goods & Service Tax.
All Bookings at the Hotel are subject to these Terms.
At the time of booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
The prices displayed on the Websites are an average per night per person until a rate is selected. Any meals, service or GST (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Hotel and any currency conversion facility is provided as an approximation tool only, please refer to the Currency Disclaimer for more details.
The GST breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of GST, and the expected GST treatment of the goods or services. GST will be payable at the prevailing rate applicable at the tax point of the invoice or Booking confirmation issued, and may change depending on the actual rate and the GST treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date.
Price lists for additional items, such as restaurant meals and room service, are on display at relevant locations within the Hotel and are available on request.
Check-in/ Check-out Requirements
In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving licence and a valid credit or debit card which will be swiped in the presence of the card holder. If guests are travelling from outside the UK, Ireland or any country in the Commonwealth we are also obliged by law to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your passport/identity card and details of their next destination. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.
Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 2.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit/debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will he held until 11:59pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Hotel. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-let the room, unless the guest has notified the hotel of a late arrival.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 12.00 noon (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel.
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Hotel.
We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
AmarnathYatri.com Terms & Conditions & Cancellation Policy for Booking.
Please read carefully our terms & conditions before booking with us. If you have already booked then you can ask a copy of same. Using this website means you are agreed with our terms & conditions.
No Refund at all before 35 days of Commencement of Amarnath Yatra. This Year Amarnath Yatra may Start from 01st July 2023, so any request of Cancellation after 25th June 2023 will have zero refund ( No Refund ). Irrespective of the circumstances.
Following are the Terms & Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- All Disputes are Subject to Noida Jurisdiction Only.
- We are not responsible if you are not availed any services for which you have paid due to whatsoever reason.
- Itinerary may change or cancel without prior notice.
- Tour may cancel without prior Notice
- No show ,no Refund
- standard cancellation policy will be applied for cancellation.
- we are not responsible for any loss due to natural disaster, helicopter timing, helicopter does not fly , hotel services , car services, curfew, communal rights, helicopter tickets not arranged due to whatsoever reason etc .
- Helicopter Cancellation Policies are different than Package cancellation policy,both policy will be as per our company’s Rules.
- All arrangements will be done by M/s amarnathyatri.com,
- if due to whatsoever reason or seats unavailability , if we are not able to give you helicopter tickets for any destinations, in that case only standard /Govt price of helicopter tickets mentioned on helicopter company website/govt website will be refunded , and no extra benefits will be given except refund of helicopter ticket price.
- if helicopter tickets are not arranged due to then in that circumstances only actual price of helicopter tickets will be refunded to the customers and not the other services price.
- We are not bond to give any particular timings of helicopter tickets for any route as asked by you on any circumstances, if you book and don’t get helicopter tickets of that particular timing then only helicopter tickets actual price will be refunded after deducting helicopter operator charge. No Extra Benefit apart from that.
13. Refund Policy for Package booking
- a. 90-365 Days before Starting of Amarnath yatra, 50 % of total package amount will be refunded provided you deposit the full package amount otherwise minimum cancellation charge 50 % of whole package amount.
For Example if Your total Package Cost is Rs 100000 & You want to Cancel before 60 days of Your Journey Date , then Cancellation charge will be 50% that means Rs 50000 . If You Pay Rs 60000 then Rs 10000 will be Refunded , and if You Pay Rs 30000 then Rs 20000 you will have to pay additional. If You dont Pay shortage amount within 30 days of Cancellation then Interest rate of 18% annually on the balance amount will be taken .
b.35-89 days before Starting of Amarnath yatra ,25% of total package amount will be refunded provided you deposit the full package amount .
For Example if Your total Package Cost is Rs 100000 & You want to Cancel between 35- 89 days of Your Journey Date , then Cancellation charge will be 75% that means Rs 75000 . If You Pay Rs 85000 then Rs 10000 will be Refunded , and if You Pay Rs 65000 then Rs 10000 you will have to pay additional. If You dont Pay shortage amount within 35 days of Cancellation then Interest rate of 18% annually on the balance amount will be taken .
c.0-35 days before Starting of Amarnath yatra, no amount will be refunded.
d. No Show No Refund
e. Partially or fully used services are non refundable
f. All Refund percentage as per package Price only.
14 Refund Policy for Helicopter Ticket booking
There is no refund at all for Helicopter. If weather problem and you dont travel then only credit note of similar amount will be issued with 1 year validity. Provided you take stamp on tickets that you have not travelled from the respective helipad and send to us. Credit Note can be used for Kashmir Tour & Amarnath Yatra only.
15. All Policies Mentioned above May Change or extra Points may be added without prior notice .
Apart from above policies, all standard policy rules for a Holiday /Tour Operator/Travel Agency will be applicable
Before booking/making payment with us, you are agreed through phone/mail , that you have no objection with above terms and conditions and you are ready to book with us