Terms and Conditions for Amarnath Pilgrimage Bookings on AmarnathYatri.com
Terms and Conditions for Amarnath Pilgrimage 2024 Bookings on AmarnathYatri.com
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making a booking. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made on AmarnathYatri.com for the Amarnath Pilgrimage 2024.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when making a booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking at our discretion.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- A booking is not considered confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking.
- At the time of booking, we may require you to provide your credit/debit card details.
- We may also require a deposit at the time of booking.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have all the necessary documentation for your pilgrimage, including a valid passport and visa (if required).
- The prices displayed on the website are per person, per night, and may not include meals, services, or GST.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- You are responsible for paying all charges associated with your booking, including any cancellation fees.
- Unless otherwise stated, check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Late check-out may be available for an additional fee, subject to availability.
- You must present a valid photo ID at check-in.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit/debit card for any damage or missing items.
6. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation policies vary depending on the type of booking and the time of cancellation.
- Please refer to the cancellation policy on your booking confirmation for more information.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 35 days of the start of the pilgrimage.
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by force majeure events, such as natural disasters, political unrest, or strikes.
- We are not responsible for any changes in itinerary or cancellation of services due to force majeure events.
8. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Noida, India.
9. Additional Information
- Please refer to our website for more information about our services and policies.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
We encourage you to review these terms and conditions carefully before making a booking. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.